12. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE STATEMENT
This statement outlines the main corporate governance practices in place during the financial year.
The Directors monitor the business affairs of the Company on behalf of Shareholders and have formally adopted a Corporate Governance Charter, which is designed to encourage Directors and other Shree personnel to focus their attention on accountability, risk management and ethical conduct.   The Company has adopted the following policies, protocols and corporate governance structures:
- Structure of Board and Committees
- Nominations and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- Board Members& rsquo Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Protocol
- Group Code of Conduct/Values
- Risk Management Policy
- Policy on the Trading of Company& rsquo s Shares
- Release of Price Sensitive Information
- Board Calendar (Strategic Governance Issues)
- Board and Management Performance Enhancement Policy.
The Corporate Governance Charter was prepared with regard to the Principles of Good Corporate Governance and Best Practice Recommendations released by the ASX Corporate Governance Council in March 2003 (as amended) so as to ensure that its practices are largely consistent with those Recommendations from time to time.   The Corporate Governance Charter will be reviewed and adjusted, as required, on an on-going basis including in line with the ASX Corporate Governance Council amendments to the Recommendations.